Second Serbia Health Project &
Additional Financing for Second Serbia Health Project
Loan No.: 8338-YF & 8830-YF
Assignment Title: Administrative Assistant
Reference No.: RS-AFSSHP-8830YF-CS-IC-19-4.10
Date: August 15, 2019
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
CONSULTING SERVICES – INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT
Republic of Serbia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second Serbia Health Project and Additional Financing for the Second Serbia Health Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) of the Administrative Assistant should provide assistance the Project Coordinator and other members of PCU in order to help achieving Project objectives and outcomes by providing:
- Organizing day-to-day schedule for PCU Coordinator. To accurately pass all incoming information to relevant staff as well as to coordinate work of PCU;
- Answering incoming telephone calls, typing letters and other correspondence by order of PCU Coordinator and dealing with other office matters which are approved by PCU Coordinator;
- Ensuring clear and, depending on confidentiality, accessible database of all incoming and outgoing documentation for PCU;
- Efficiently organizing, maintaining and safekeeping of PCU files and filing system;
- Organizing PCU meetings and typing the meeting minutes;
- Ensuring logistical arrangements are well prepared for all seminars, conferences and training sessions, which may be organized or partly organized by the PCU;
- Provide minor translations from Serbian to English and vice versa;
- Using computer and word processing, as well as document copying;
- Ordering, purchasing and stocking of office supplies;
- Ensuring effective mail management: receiving and sending (letters, faxes, e-mail);
- Keeping track of security and maintenance of office premises;
- Can work flexibly to help achieve the goals of the project
- Perform any other appropriate tasks determined by PCU Coordinator and/or officials of the Ministry of Health.
This is a full time position. Subject to satisfactory performance, after three months’ probation period, the Administrative Assistant may be hired for the life of the Project (December 31, 2021).
The detailed Terms of Reference for the above referenced consulting services is posted on the website of the Ministry of Health of Republic of Serbia at http://www.zdravlje.gov.rs.
The Ministry of Health of Republic of Serbia through its Project Coordination Unit (PCU) now invites individual consultants (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The qualification requirements are:
- Secondary level education is required; Graduate level of education is desirable;
- Previous experience with the World Bank funded projects and other internationally financed health related projects in Serbia is an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Serbian;
- Adequate computer skills and knowledge of relevant software packages;
- Experience in translation and secretarial work;
- Good written and communication skills.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 3.16 and 3.17 of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers – Procurement in Investment Project Financing Goods, World, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services, July 2016, Revised August 2018 (“the Regulations”) setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Open Competitive Selection of Individual Consultants as set out in the Regulations.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours 09.00 to 15.00 hours.
Expressions of interest must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by August 30, 2019.
Dom zdravlja Savski venac
Ms. Žana Cvetković, Procurement Specialist
Drugi projekat razvoja zdravstva Srbije
Pasterova 1 Str., 11000 Beograd
Republic of Serbia
Tel 1: +381 11 36 06 403
Tel 2: +381 11 36 06 402
Fax: +381 11 36 06 400