Country: Republic of Serbia
Name of Project: Second Serbia Health Project
Contract Title: Procurement of universal dozers and alcohol-based hand rub
Loan No.: 8338 – YF
RFB Reference No.: RS-SSHP-8338YF-G-NCB-20-2.1.6
- Republic of Serbia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second Serbia Health Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for Procurement of universal dozers (Lot 1) and alcohol-based hand rub (Lot 2). Bidders may Bid for one or both contracts, as further defined in the request for bids document. Bidders wishing to offer discounts in case they are awarded more than one contract will be allowed to do so, provided those discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
- The Project Coordination Unit of behalf of the Ministry of Health of Republic of Serbia now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for: Lot 1- universal dozers and Lot 2 - alcohol-based hand rub (1,900 PCs of dozers, and 9,500 liters of alcohol-based hand rub. Delivery period is 90 days)
- Bidding will be conducted through open national competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers”, July 2016, Revised November 2017 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Project Coordination Unit, Ms. Žana Cvetković, Procurement specialist, E-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09.00 to 15.00 hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be obtained by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written request to the address below. The document will be sent by email.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14.00 h, Belgrade time, April 15, 2020. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 14.15 hours, Belgrade time, at April 15, 2020.
- All bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- The address referred to above is:
Dom zdravlja Savski venac
Ms. Žana Cvetković, Procurement Specialist
Drugi projekat razvoja zdravstva Srbije
Pasterova 1 Str.,11000 Beograd
Republic of Serbia
Tel 1: +381 11 36 06 403
Tel 2: +381 11 36 06 402
Fax: +381 11 36 06 400