REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
(CONSULTING SERVICES – COMPANIES SELECTION)
Assignment Title: Development and Deployment of the Cancer Register Information System of Serbia.
Reference No.: RS-SSHP-8338YF-CS-CQ-20-126.96.36.199
Date: August 20, 2020
The Republic of Serbia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second Serbia Health Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include development and deployment of the Cancer Register Information System of Serbia. The scope of work of the Consultant shall include, but will not be limited to:
- Development of information system for the Cancer Register for the Republic of Serbia;
- Procurement, installation, configuration and operational deployment of software infrastructure for the new information system (operating systems, databases, middleware software);
- Migration and consolidation of the existing databases;
- Training for end users and administrators;
- Provision of support and maintenance services;
- Proposal for long-term support for the information system;
The implementation period for the Services is eight calendar months.
A detailed Terms of Reference (ToR) for the assignment can be found at the following website: www.zdravlje.gov.rs .
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia, through its Project Coordination Unit (PCU), now invites eligible consulting firms (“Consultants”) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are as follows:
- The annual turnover derived from provision of information technology products and services (if the candidate is an individual company) or the average annual turnover (if the candidate is a joint venture) of the candidate must exceed EUR 150,000 for each of the last three years (2017, 2018 & 2019) for which accounts have been closed. In the latter case, the average annual turnover of each member of the JV must exceed 40% of required annual turnover.
- The candidate (individual company or a joint venture altogether) has implemented and completed, during the last three years (from June 2017 up to the deadline for the receipt of applications indicated below), at least two contracts in a field related to these Services, of a minimum value of EUR 200,000 each, and shall demonstrate that it had a participation of minimum 70% in each of the contracts brought as reference;
Proof thereof is to be presented by means of valid contracts defining the subject of the procurement. The Consultant shall describe software solutions. The description should include summary of the information system, users’ base, technologies, development period, the client and the client’s contact info. In case that the Consultant did not deliver system independently (was part of a consortium), the Consultant shall provide clear description of conducted activities, as well as the names and contact info of other parties.
- That the working processes of the Consultant are compliant with the following standards: ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 20000;
Key Experts will not be evaluated at the shortlisting stage; therefore, no individual experts’ CVs are required in this phase.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 3.16 and 3.17 of the World Bank’s Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers – Procurement in Investment Project Financing Goods, World, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services, July 2016, Revised August 2018 (“the Regulations”) setting forth the World Bank’s policy on the conflict of interest.
Consultants may associate with other firms to enhance their qualifications, but should indicate clearly whether the association is in the form of a joint venture and/or a sub-consultancy. In the latter case, all the partners in the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire contract, if selected.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the CQS method set out in the Regulations. For additional information, please contact us at the address below from 09.00 to 15.00 on working days.
The expressions of interest shall be delivered in written form to the address below (in person, or by mail, or by fax, or by e-mail) by September 10, 2020.
Dom zdravlja Savski venac
Ms. Žana Cvetković, Procurement Specialist
Drugi projekat razvoja zdravstva Srbije
Pasterova 1 Str.,11000 Beograd
The Republic of Serbia
Tel 1: +381 11 36 06 403
Tel 2: +381 11 36 06 402
Fax: +381 11 36 06 400