Request for Bid
(Design, Supply and Installation)
Purchaser: Project Coordination Unit of behalf of
the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Serbia
Project: Second Serbia Health Project
Contract title: Development and Deployment of Quality Indicators Software Solution
Country: The Republic of Serbia
Loan No.: 8338-YF
RFB No.: RS-SSHP-8338YF-G-RFB-20-18.104.22.168
Issued on: September 22, 2020
- The Republic of Serbia has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Second Serbia Health Project and Additional Financing for Second Serbia Health Project and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Development and Deployment of Quality Indicators Software Solution.
- The Project Coordination Unit of behalf of the Ministry of Health of Republic of Serbia now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Development and Deployment of Quality Indicators Software Solution. Development and Deployment period is 330 days.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” (July 2016, Revised November 2017) (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the Project Coordination Unit, Ms. Žana Cvetković, Procurement Specialist, E-mail: email@example.com and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 09.00 to 15.00 hours at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English will be submitted to interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application/request to the address below. The document will be sent by email in pdf format
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14.00 hours CET, at November 6, 2020. Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 14.15 hours CET, at November 6, 2020.
- All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid-Securing Declaration.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:
Dom zdravlja Savski venac
Ms. Žana Cvetković, Procurement specialist
Drugi projekat razvoja zdravstva Srbije
Pasterova 1 Str.,11000 Beograd
The Republic of Serbia
Tel 1: +381 11 36 06 403
Tel 2: +381 11 36 06 402
Fax: +381 11 36 06 400